We help professional women over 40 get fit through our proven 5-step formula so they can feel younger, stronger, and have more confidence.
We are committed to keep you energized, positive and working out - even from HOME! We'll be Live Streaming your workouts for the remainder of the session. Please see below for all the details. See you LIVE!
Committed to your health and well-being,
Leslie and The Buff Mom Team
How do I join?
Preferred Devices: A laptop, computer, or tablet.
A few moments before your scheduled class begins, please click on the time slot below from this page. Zoom, the software that we'll be using, will automatically open up on your device. Then enter the meeting ID#. (If your computer hasn't been updated in a while, it may need to do some mandatory updates. Be patient - this is a good thing!) Please note, you do NOT need to register for a Zoom account to join us live.
If you're super techy, you can also plug your laptop into your TV with an HDMI cable for a larger image!
If using an I-Pad, download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” from the App Store (It's FREE), then click “join meeting”, then enter “meeting ID #” from the schedule below.
Can I use my phone?
Yes - but for best reception please make sure that you are connected to WIFI rather than cellular data. Also, for best quality disable your HD camera and audio, and ask anyone streaming movies or large files of video to please stop for the duration of the class. You'll also need to download the "Zoom Cloud Meeting" from the App Store (It's FREE). You may prefer a computer or laptop for a larger image.
I'm having trouble with the live stream, it keeps cutting out. Help!
Live Streaming is a brilliant thing! However sometimes technical issues occur. For the cleanest feed please make sure that you are close to your WIFI box, you are using WIFI rather than cellular, no one else is streaming video or large files while you are streaming your workout, disable your HD camera and audio. Here are more tips for a clean stream. Click Here Please note, if you are having any issues streaming at all, please let us know. One of our team members can help you out. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How many classes can I attend?
Please attend classes as you would for our in-person workouts depending on your training package. For example, Lifestyle and Six Pack will have unlimited access to workouts, Jump Start one time per week will join us once per week, etc ... If another class works better for your schedule over the next few weeks, please let us know and we will switch you.
What if I can't make my scheduled class?
You can join us for a makeup at any class! That's the beauty of this online training platform! If you miss a class - please join another. Class recordings are available upon request.
Live stream workouts are for Registered Buff Mom Members Only - except Saturdays
Please note, from Mon to Fri - all classes and bonus events are for registered Buff Mom members only. We have just added a brand new 10 am class on Saturday mornings. This is open to the general public, so please let your friends know. You can share this link to invite them: Click Here
How can I get in more workouts? I'm home anyway - why don't I work out!!
We couldn't agree more! There's an abundance of workouts solutions at your finger tips.
1. Staycation Extended: Each week we'll be sending out three additional workouts to your Inboxes. Use these as bonus workouts to your already scheduled live classes.
2. Saturday Bonus Workouts: This new 10 AM class is free to join. Use it as an extra workout and invite your friends to join you. These will be recorded each week and available to access for four weeks after the broadcast. You can find those re-broads at the bottom of this page.
3. The Buff Mom TV: This is included in all Lifestyle and Six Pack memberships, as well as individual subscriptions are available. Use code FREETV for the first month off. We have an abundance of workouts, podcasts and lots of other extras. Click Here
4. March Break Staycation Workouts: Six workouts in total were emailed out over March Break. You are welcome to cycle through these and re-use them. We will keep the links active for the duration of our Live Stream Program.
5. Social Fri-yays! 12 Fridays This is a brand new addition to our schedule. Grab a tea or coffee, and join us for a LIVE social every Friday at noon. We’ll chat health, wellness, mindset – and all things to help you quarantine like a queen! If you can’t make it out – we’ll record it for you! (Recording will be listed at the bottom of this page.)
*Password will be emailed out 15 min. prior.
All Saturday morning classes at 10 will be recorded each week and a re-broad will be available within 24 hours after.
Recordings will be available to view for one month after posting.
We'll also post a recording of our Social Fri-yay chat each week.
Individual class recordings available upon request.