We help professional women over 40 get fit through our proven 5-step formula so they can feel younger, stronger, and have more confidence.
By Natalie Fisk
Healthy breakfast in a snap and a snooze! Here's one of our favourite ways to fuel up for a super charged day.
Makes approximately 4 servings
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let sit in fridge overnight.
- Stir and enjoy.
Can be eaten cold or warmed up.
Feel free to substitute other fruits and spices. Here are some ideas:
- Blueberries and cinnamon
- Diced and sauteed apples and cinnamon
- Diced peaches and ground ginger
- Add sliced bananas on top before serving