We help professional women over 40 get fit through our proven 5-step formula so they can feel younger, stronger, and have more confidence.
We love making this gluten-free bread and serving it with homemade pesto or guac. You'll be amazed at how something so simple can be so good!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tsp of basil
- 1 Tsp. of oregano
- 1 Tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. of nutritional yeast (gives it that cheesy taste)
The How To's
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Add quinoa and water to a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add spices and nutritional yeast and blend again.
4. Spread mixture with a spatula onto a cooking sheet covered with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and flip over (you will need to peel off), and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
7. Let cool and cut into slices. You can also use this as a pizza crust.