We love making this gluten-free bread and serving it with homemade pesto or guac. You'll be amazed at how something so simple can be so good!
The How To's
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Add quinoa and water to a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add spices and nutritional yeast and blend again.
4. Spread mixture with a spatula onto a cooking sheet covered with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and flip over (you will need to peel off), and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
7. Let cool and cut into slices. You can also use this as a pizza crust.
The Buff Mom Boot Camp is a group personal training program for women of all fitness levels.
The Buff Mom transforms your body in just 6 weeks!
Sign up to have the latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox. No spam, we promise.