In the event of inclement weather (severe weather warnings, as issued by Environment Canada or other threatening conditions) class will be cancelled and moved indoors. If an indoor location is unavailable a makeup class will be scheduled at an appropriate time and location. Participants will be notified of those details once they become available.
Inclement Weather and School Closures Policy
In the event of unexpected facilty closures (ie, snow days, watermain breaks) class will be moved to another location or cancelled. A makeup class will be scheduled at an appropriate time and location. Participants will be notified of those details once they become available.
At The Buff Mom, our number one priority is to make sure you are pleased with our products and services. To cancel a program and receive a full refund, participants must withdraw at least one week prior to the beginning of the first class. Participants who withdraw before the second class will receive a 50% refund. All cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Please note this is a full year commitment. Your membership includes unlimited classes to seven consecutive 6-week training cycles of The Buff Mom Boot Camp. The Buff Mom Lifestyle Membership is paid in monthly instalments (12 in total) of 118.63 plus hst.
Cancellation after 12-months: The Buff Mom Lifestyle Membership is automatically renewed after the initial year. If you’d like to cancel your membership, you must give 30 days notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Cancellation: The Buff Mom Lifestyle Membership is a full year commitment. If for any reason the 12 consecutive month Lifestyle Membership is cancelled before the completion date, a $50.00 penalty for every debit date prior to cancellation notice received by email will be due and debited immediately. The Buff Mom Lifestyle member shall only be liable to The Buff Mom Boot Camp for the lesser of the early cancellation penalty balance, or remaining contract balance if contract was executed to completion date.
Six Pack Membership
Please note this is a six month commitment. Your membership includes two training sessions per week to four consecutive 6-week training cycles of The Buff Mom Boot Camp. The Buff Mom Six Pack Membership is paid in monthly instalments (4 in total for the first four months) of 205.92 plus HST.
Early Cancellation: The Buff Mom Six Pack Membership is a sixth month commitment. If for any reason the Six Pack Membership is cancelled before the completion date, a $50.00 penalty for every debit date prior to cancellation notice received by email will be due and debited immediately. The Buff Mom Six Pack member shall only be liable to The Buff Mom Boot Camp for the lesser of the early cancellation penalty balance, or remaining contract balance if contract was executed to completion date.
TBM Make Up Class Policy
Staying on track with your classes is key to your health and fitness. That's why we've created our unique and generous missed class policy. If you are heading away on vacation, you can still get those classes in! If you miss a scheduled class, you are allowed a MAKE UP CLASS at any class (if available in your location) that is not SOLD OUT, provided there is space in the class, and the make up class falls within the current session. If you know you will be away a particular date, you are also able to do a class ahead of time. Please email email@example.com for more details on specific cases. When you sign in at the class you have chosen, please write your name under the 'make-up attendees' section.
* Please understand when you register for The Buff Mom Program, you are making a commitment to attend classes. To be fair to everyone, and those on a wait list, transferring missed classes to the next session, another person, or receiving a credit for the missed class is not allowed.
Non-Sufficient Funds: All NSF cheques will be charged a $ 50 dollar administration fee.
TBM Referral Program
Because of great participants like you, we have been able to grow our fitness and lifestyle coaching business, turn a passion into a career, and help other people reach their fitness and lifestyle goals. We are so grateful to everyone for helping us do this! Thank you also for helping spread the word!
1. You must be an active Buff Mom class member to qualify (meaning you must currently be in the program when you make the referral, and must have competed one full session of The Buff Mom prior to making the referral.). The discount does not include taxes and cannot be combined with any other offer.
2. For accounting purposes, please note referrals are processed for the following session – not the current one. (For example, if you refer someone to the session beginning in March, your discount applies to the session starting in April.)
3. The new registration must be paid in full before the discount will be applied.
4. Each referral is applied to the purchase of a full six-week session, and can be used only for the next session and is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. New participant must mention Buff Mom Member’s name upon registration.
Privacy Statement of The Buff Mom, Information about our Organization and Website
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of The Buff Mom.
We are based in Canada and our principal activities are:
* Group Personal Training
* On-line Fitness Videos
* Life Coaching