Sat. Jan. 18, 2020
1:30 to 3 PM
Goodness Me, 525 Hespeler Rd, Cambridge
A step-by-step master-class to boost energy, improve digestion, and drop inches through wholesome delicious recipes you’ll learn to make yourself.
In this demonstration-style workshop, you’ll go from feeling overwhelmed and confused about healthy meals, ingredients and cooking techniques to feeling confident, knowledgeable and inspired to make delicious and satisfying dishes the entire family will enjoy.
- Delicious Dairy-Free Swap-Outs to Reduce Bloating, Boost Energy and Improve Health.
- Master ‘healthy’ Cooking Basics that Capture Flavour without Extra Salt, Sugar or Harmful Fats.
- 4 Lifestyle Changes with Major Impact.
- How to Make Gluten-Free Taste Good.
- Comfort Food that’s Actually Healthy.
- What to Eat for Great Digestion.
- Understand dietary protocols, including Keto, Paleo and Low FODMAP, and how to figure out what's right for you.
- Time-Saving Meal Prep Tips plus Simple Recipes that Can be Enjoyed by the Entire Family.
- Enjoy a Relaxing, Fun, and Educational Afternoon that Includes Delicious, Healthy Food Samples!
Special bonuses are included in this workshop - click here for more details!
Please familiar yourself with our return policy here.