Shed inches, increase your energy, and get into amazing shape for the holidays! The Buff Mom Jump Start is the most effective and time efficient workout you'll ever do. Perfect for all levels of fitness and ages. Amazing transformations each session!
Instructor: Leslie Gordon Christie (Mon 7:30 PM - Courtney Butler)
Mon/Wed 6:30 PM: Core Lifestyle and Recreation Complex, 401 New Dundee Rd, Kitchener
Mon 7:30 PM: Brigadoon Public School, 415 Caryndale Dr, Kitchenr
Suitable For: All Fitness Levels
What's Included in My Registration?
- 6 – 1 Hour Supercharged, High Energy and Effective group personal training and lifestyle coaching sessions. (Value=$120)
- Reset and Energize Express Meal Plan and Recipes to boost your metabolism, reduce sugar cravings and help you shed inches while still feeling satisfied and energized. (Value=$60)
- Get Started Now podcast to help clarify your goals and get your mind in gear so you can start creating those healthy habits right away. (Value=$30)
- Two additional podcasts to be emailed out on weeks 2 and 3 of the program to teach you easy meal planning strategies and quick fitness and nutrition hacks. (Value $60)
- Inspirational Messages to Your Inbox for Buff Mom Members Only: We are here to answer your questions, keep you motivated and help you achieve success. Reaching your goal is about more than just exercise, it's about mindset. We'll help you get there. (Value=$30)
- The Buff Mom Workout Planner and Food Journal: An easy system to plan your workouts and meals. (Value $10)
What If I am Unable To Attend a Class? The Buff Mom has a unique and generous makeup policy that allows you to attend another class that works with your schedule. See more details
How to Add A Second or Third Class Per Week:
- Select days of the week and "add to cart". For example, click "add to cart" for Cambridge Tues 6:30 PM and Cambridge Thurs 6:30 PM.
- Upon checkout, enter promo code GET2 (for two or three classes per week) for additional savings when you bundle classes.