We help professional women over 40 get fit through our proven 5-step formula so they can feel younger, stronger, and have more confidence.
Classes run on Mon/Thurs nights at 7:30 PM: 700 Glen Forrest Blvd, Waterloo.
Purchase "once a week" (6 classes) or join us two times per week. (12 classes). Attend the same class each week, or mix and match classes and locations. No need to pre-register for each class.
(Instructor: Oriana and Natalie)
What's Included in My Registration?
- 6 or 12 – One Hour Supercharged, High Energy and Effective group personal training and lifestyle coaching sessions. (Value=$123 for 6 sessions. Value $239.85 for 12 sessions.)
- Reset and Energize Express Meal Plan and Recipes to boost your metabolism, reduce sugar cravings and help you shed inches while still feeling satisfied and energized. (Value=$60)
- Get Started Now podcast to help clarify your goals and get your mind in gear so you can start creating those healthy habits right away. (Value=$30)
- Two additional podcasts to be emailed out on weeks 2 and 3 of the program to teach you easy meal planning strategies and quick fitness and nutrition hacks. (Value $60)
- Inspirational Messages to Your Inbox for Buff Mom Members Only: We are here to answer your questions, keep you motivated and help you achieve success. Reaching your goal is about more than just exercise, it's about mindset. We'll help you get there. (Value=$30)
- The Buff Mom Workout Planner and Food Journal: An easy system to plan your workouts and meals. (Value $10)
The Buff Mom Boot Camp has been transforming bodies and minds in Waterloo Region for almost a decade. Our program is suitable for all fitness levels. And you don't have to be a mom to join! Read Success Stories We've been voted Waterloo Region's Favourite Women's Only Fitness Club three years in a row!
Mix and match days, times and Buff Mom locations (ie. Kitchener and Cambridge). You can even double or triple up classes in one week. We just ask that all classes are completed by the end of the training cycle (Sept. 21) and cannot be carried over.