We help professional women over 40 get fit through our proven 5-step formula so they can feel younger, stronger, and have more confidence.
High protein snacks are the perfect foods to keep you energized, feeling full, and avoiding afternoon crashes. Here are some quick portable foods that can be enjoyed on the go.
1) Cottage cheese and fruit. Pineapple is delicious plus it helps you digest protein.
2) Cheese strings wrapped with oven roasted chicken or turkey.
3) A scoop of chocolate protein in Greek yogurt with one tablespoon of peanut butter
4) Veggies, a yummy dip (just a tablespoon), and some deli meat, and a few nuts on top.
5) Hard boiled eggs or veggie quiche cups (see "favourite recipes" section on The Buff Mom TV).
6) Hard boiled eggs stuffed with tuna salad.