We help professional women over 40 get fit through our proven 5-step formula so they can feel younger, stronger, and have more confidence.
We love HITT!
The idea of this design is that members can go full out on one particular muscle group, and then have adequate rest before hitting that group again. This way they can get that 9/10 every time.
Please alternate lower body, upper body and cardio moves for a balanced Tabata program. Make sure moves are completed with proper form. Even though this is a HITT workout, remind members to SLOW down. Reps only count when done with proper form. For added accountability, have them count reps and try to beat that rep count in the following round.
Lower Body (8 rounds of :20 9/10 intensity, with 10 sec rest btwn each)
Upper Body (8 rounds of :20 9/10 intensity, with 10 sec rest btwn each)
Cardio Move (8 rounds of :20 9/10 intensity, with 10 sec rest btwn each)
- Squat Jumps (explosive power, begin and end in a hip hinge)
- Pushups (or quick release pushups for advanced)
- Boxing Jabs (boxing stance, use obliques and hips to throw each punch in a controlled manner)
- Single Leg Deadlift (alternate each side)
- Shoulder Press in Wall Sit
- Mountain Climbers
- Lunge Jumps
- Plank Rows
- Outdoor Sprints or Partner Work