We help professional women over 40 get fit through our proven 5-step formula so they can feel younger, stronger, and have more confidence.
* Please eliminate TBC challenge at the end of the workout unless your are outdoors and have access to picnic tables - we can save it for the summer sessions:)
Click here for a printable version of this workout (beginner)
Click here for a printable version of this workout (advanced)
The Cardio Breakdown is as follows:
Circuit #1: :45 seconds per move x 2 for a total of 3 minutes
- (4) Shuffle Jabs / (4) Cross Country Skiers
- (4) Squat Kicks / (4 count uppercut flurry)
Circuit #2: :45 per move x 2 for a total of 3 minutes
- Weight Runs: Set up weights to have them about 6 or 7 feet apart. Run with weight and then put down and pick up another weight. (the time of 15:34 in video)
- Lateral Jumps (over one of the weights)
- (4) Lift Knees (or kick), then tap down / 4 skips (or alternating heel taps)
- (2) Squat Jumps, (4) jumping jacks
Tabata or Partner work of your choice.