We help professional women over 40 get fit through our proven 5-step formula so they can feel younger, stronger, and have more confidence.
Click here for a printable version of this workout.
Circuit #1: Back, Legs and Biceps (perform twice, time permitting)
1. deadlift with row
2. reverse or walking lunges with lat pull downs
3. prisoner squat, arms overhead – holding bands
4. reverse or walking lunges with lat pull downs
5. band bicep curls
Cardio: :45 per move x2, for a total of 3:00 of cardio.
• bench or partner jump-overs
• standing mountain climbers
(Outside Option: Run or Jog)
Circuit #2: Shoulders and Legs (Perform twice)
1. wall squat with front raise/side raise
2. reverse flies
3. band squats
4. squat jacks
Cardio: :45 per move x2, for a total of 3:00 of cardio
• ab jacks
* Or Tabata Challenge or Partner Cardio of Your Choice = 3 minutes (outdoor if possible)
Circuit #3 Chest, Abs and Triceps
1. moving push-ups (do these moving across the room for an added challenge)
2. crunch with toe touches (holding weight)
3. R-single arm band extension
4. R-kickback with weight
Cardio: :20 per move, perform three times for a total of 3:00.
• step touches
• alt kicks
• alt toes to hands
Circuit #4 (:30 to :45 a move) (Perform Twice, time permitting)
• curl and press (for glutes and hams)
• torso twist
• rocking banana