We help professional women over 40 get fit through our proven 5-step formula so they can feel younger, stronger, and have more confidence.
Who doesn't love a PJ day? That's why we created our PJ Abs workout designed to build a strong and defined midsection in just 7 minutes per day. The best part? You don't even have to change!
Grab a mat and let's get started! Remember to post those photos on social media using the hashtag #buffmomstacationbootcamp so we can find you:)
▶️Cardio Options for Today: Head out for a run, walk, or hike. Aim for at least 30 minutes.
Perform each move for 30 seconds. Do two rounds for a total of 7 minutes.
1. Frog Crunches: Begin on a mat with toes together and knees apart. Bring elbows to the knees, and return back down. (see photo 1)
2. Reverse Crunches: Extend the legs into the air. Focus on bringing your hips towards your chest, lifting the lower back off the floor. Pause for a moment and then return back down.
3. Russian Twists: Begin with your knees bent and heels on the floor (or lift off the floor for an advanced option). Keep your hips square and gently twist side to side. (see photo 2)
4. Bicycle Crunches: Crunch opposite knee to opposite shoulder. Be sure to push the elbows out to the sides, away from your head. Move slowly.
5. Double Leg Raise: Extend legs into the air, above your hips. Contract your abs and gently lower towards the floor. Stop a few inches away and return to the start. To make this move easier, bend the knees. (see photo 3)
6. Mountain Climbers: Face the floor and position your shoulders directly over your wrists. Begin in a pushup position and gently bring opposite knee into opposite shoulder and then repeat.
7. Plank: Hold in a pushup position from your knees or toes. Contract your abs, breath and hold.