We help professional women over 40 get fit through our proven 5-step formula so they can feel younger, stronger, and have more confidence.
If you're fueling up before your Buff Mom class, or having a midday snack to avoid an afternoon crash, high-protein snacks are the way to go. Here are a few of our favourite ways to keep the energy tank topped up.
- Cottage cheese and frozen pineapple. Mix together and enjoy!
- Greek yogurt with a scoop of chocolate protein powder and one tablespoon of nut butter. Tastes like a peanut butter cup!
- Cheese strings wrapped with oven roasted chicken or turkey.
- Veggies and hummus, with a small serving of nuts.
- Hard-boiled eggs and nuts, or hard-boiled eggs stuffed with tuna salad.
- Crispy edamame! Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400 for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Smoothie with chocolate protein, coconut milk, 1/2 banana, and ice. Blend until smooth. Top with unsweetened coconut.
- Roasted chickpeas: Rinse and then mix with olive oil and spices, for example chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Bake at 425 for 45 minutes.