Avocados are loaded with so many amazing benefits! They are great for your skin, keep you feeling full, and help to stabilize blood sugar when consuming higher carb meals. This dish is always a hit at our parties and hope that you'll enjoy it this holiday season too!
- 2 Avocados
- The juice of one lime
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 cup red onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup of cilantro (optional)
- Sea salt to taste
- Remove the pits from the avocados and scoop out the flesh. Add to the small bowl of a food processor.
- Add the garlic, red onion, cilantro (optional) and the juice of one lime.
- Finish with a few pinches of sea salt.
- Process on high until smooth.
Serve with cucumber coins or organic blue corn chips. Enjoy:)