This super easy salad is quick, delicious and packed with protein. Make fresh, or prepare the ingredients ahead of time for a last minute lunch or dinner.
(Makes 4 Servings)
- 1 cup of dry quinoa (rinsed and cooked)
- 1/2 avocado (diced)
- 1/2 tomato (diced)
- 16 ounces of grilled chicken
- fresh cilantro (to taste)
- Kraft Zesty Lime Dressing (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- spring mix salad
- Grill chicken.
- Rinse and prepare quinoa according to box instructions. Allow time to cool.
- Dice avocado and tomato. Add to large bowl.
- Chop chicken and add to bowl. Add quinoa.
- Add Zesty Lime Dressing to taste, and mix contents.
- Place spring mix salad on four plates.
- Top with quinoa mixture, fresh cilantro, and salt and pepper to taste.