Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.- Carl Bard
The power to make changes is right NOW. Begin with one small step at a time. It takes time to build new habits. Each week choose a new step. What is your small step this week? Choose one or two things to focus on.
1) Eat Breakfast: It will boost your metabolism.
2) Try to have lean protein with each meal. Good choices include: chicken, fish, turkey, whey protein, Greek yogurt, and eggs.
3) Watch the sugar! Read labels and choose low-sugar foods. Choose fresh fruit or water over juice.
4) Water! Aim for 8 to 10 glasses a day. Most people think they’re hungry when they're really thirsty.
5) Ditch the processed food and choose healthy whole grains loaded with fibre.
6) Workout: Not just in class, but at home too. It’s recommended that you workout three to four times a week. For a well-balanced, effective program, go to The Buff Mom Members Area. You can also print the workouts.
7) Healthy Mindset: Instead of focusing on where you are now, see yourself as having already achieved the goal.
Whatever your small step, WRITE it down. This action sends a powerful message to the subconscious mind that you mean business :) What can you do right now in this moment to move you closer to your goal?
1. Exercise and Nutrition:
Here is the link to your workout for this week. Play Greenhouse. Please perform 3 to 4 resistance workouts a week. Stay on track with nutrition with our Reset and Energize Meal Plan. The full 7-day program can be found here. Not yet a member of The Buff Mom Members Area? Become a subscriber here.
2. Life Coaching Corner:
Have you done your Wellness Wheel? This is a great exercise to help you clarify your goals and vision. It only takes a few moments to complete. You can find the full exercise in the Get Started Now Podcast. Vision Boards are a great way to stay motivated and inspired. For more on how to make one, and why they work, play Create Your Vision Podcast.